Re: Video package not working

From: Andreas Weber
Subject: Re: Video package not working
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 13:25:05 +0200

Nasreen, please always keep the mailinglist in CC and use
interleaved or bottom posting style.

Am 10.04.2015 um 08:21 schrieb Nasreen P:
> sir,
> I am using Qt octave 3.8.4 version in UBUNTU O.S.while reading a video
> using VideoReader it will shows undefined.so i installed package
> video1.2.0 but it will shows error like this

Which Ubuntu? The VideoReader class isn't yet implemented in the
octave-forge video package so you have to rewrite your code to use
avifile, aviread and so on.

I gave you instructions how to build the current development version of
octave-forge video in my last E-Mail, why didn't you read it?

As an alternative you may use one of the forks. One of it implements
VideoReader.

-- Andy