Re: Output format conventions ...

From: Dr.-Ing. Dieter Jurzitza
Subject: Re: Output format conventions ...
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015 08:59:57 +0200

Hi Allen,
thank you for the comment, you are totally right, the values are written one
set after the other - and matlab exhibits the same behaviour, therefore I
suspect this is intended to be this way.
Since I am working mainly with gnuplot for plotting purposes, I do not need
commas or similar things between the data values - and I get it done, no
problem, I simply did not expect that the format specifiers would be treated
this way when it comes to arrays ....
A good start into the new week for everybody,
take care

Dieter Jurzitza

***********
> But this writes the elements without commas between.  It looks
> as if csvwrite is what you want:
>
>     C = [A, B];
>     csvwrite("dummy.dat", C)
>
> csvwrite apparently looks for a file name, not for a file handle.

                                \

if you really want to see the pictures above - use some font
with constant spacing like courier! :-)