Shogun 4.0 compiled and installed with octave succeed,but no shogun func

From: alexander
Subject: Shogun 4.0 compiled and installed with octave succeed,but no shogun function can be recognized by octave
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 18:41:37 -0700 (PDT)

 Hello,    I have tried to install shogun 4.0 with octave 3.8.1 from source
in my ubuntu 14.04 64bit like this    (By default,compilation will fail,so I
modified two header files of octave,and I think these two files have
mistakes,please check here:
https://github.com/shogun-toolbox/shogun/issues/2666)    cd shogun-4.0.0
mkdir build    cd build    cmake  -DOctaveModular=ON ..    make    sudo make
installI found a file called: modshogun.oct has been installed at
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/octave/site/oct/api-v49+/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/shogun/modshogun.oct,
and I have added this to .bashrc    export
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/libthen start octave,execute:    init_shogunI got
this error:    error: 'init_shogun' undefined near line 1 column 1Did I
missing something?