Re: Octave 4.0 on Mac 10.10

From: Carlo De Falco
Subject: Re: Octave 4.0 on Mac 10.10
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 16:19:28 +0000

On 27 Feb 2015, at 15:38, Ben Abbott <address@hidden> wrote:

> Regarding prebuild app, my recollection is that Carlo was planning to use
> Macports and build on Mavericks.

I can build on Mavericks, but I'm not sure whether the resulting binary would
be working in Yosemite.
Actually, according to previous reports, I think the Octave binary itself would
work but it would be unable to build and install forge packages.
I also do not have a system with Yosemite at hand, and I cannot upgrade my main
system, so I am trying to set up a virtual machine with it.

c.