Re: Table data type

From: Markus Bergholz
Subject: Re: Table data type
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 17:44:25 +0100

On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 5:30 PM, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso <address@hidden> wrote:
On Mon, 2015-02-23 at 22:28 +0100, Markus Bergholz wrote:
> the table is (afaik) just a classdef thing (a set of structures).
> the hard work is to make the column names dynamically. How ever, a
> few weeks ago I've started the table stuff but get stuck while
> overloading subsref and substruct...

Your implementation seems to be using old-style classes. Have you seen
if we have enough classdef in the upcoming 4.0 for this task? Would it
be any easier?

I haven't gotten the dynamic properties to run with classdef...that's because I've choosen the old-style class

- Jordi G. H.

--
icq: 167498924
XMPP|Jabber: address@hidden