Re: help using octave

From: Juan Pablo Carbajal
Subject: Re: help using octave
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 00:47:57 +0100

On Sun, Feb 15, 2015 at 2:33 PM, Maggie Aphane <address@hidden> wrote:
> Dear Sir \Madam
>

> I struggle to create an a storage(home) folder and create an m files.
>
> How to change number of significant figures of the answer.
>

> Warm Regards
>
> Maggie
>

> ________________________________

> Tshwane University of Technology
> This email is sent and received in terms of the Electronic
> Communications Policy of Tshwane University of Technology.
> In line with this policy, this email is private, privileged and
> confidential. The full text of the Electronic Mail Disclaimer
> can be seen on the TUT web site at
> http://www.tut.ac.za/Other/disclaimer/Pages/default.aspx
> or obtained by phoning (012) 382-5911

Dear Maggie,

I cannot answer your question about storage and folder. You need to
provide more information about the machine you are working on. For
example Operative system, Octave version, etc...

To change the format of the output, check the help of the function
format, that is, run the following code in your Octave terminal:

help format