neural network toolbox for octave

From: Noa Zeharia
Subject: neural network toolbox for octave
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 20:50:28 +0200

Hi everyone,
I'm a teacher, and I'm teaching a practical neural network course for high school students.
So far we were using matlab and its neural network toolbox, but we it's not sure that we'll have matlab soon, so I thought about switching to octave.

So here is my questions - Is there an up to date, functioning, neural network toolbox for octave, which is able to deal with real world problems? I found netlab, but it seems that its not working on the current octave.

Thank you very much,
Noa