Invisible functions in graphs after export

From: merca
Subject: Invisible functions in graphs after export
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 06:51:23 -0800 (PST)

Dear Collegues,

I have problem with displaying graphs after export.
In program works everything good, but after export I can't see functions in
graphs.
Interesting is, that clear graphs prints good... :D

*For example:*

Here is situation in Octave:
<http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/n4668560/grafy.png>

... and here is situation after export:
<http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/n4668560/grafy-export.png>

This problem is in any possible format.

I use GNU Octave, version 3.8.2 and my OS is 64-bit Windows 7 Enterprise...

Has anyone this problem too and knows solution, please?

Thank you.

Best regards,
merca