Neural Network Package needed

From: Ditty Mathew
Subject: Neural Network Package needed
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 23:11:34 -0500

I want to do Multi Layer Feed Forward Neural Network in octave. I was trying nnet which I found here. I would like to change the learning rate, momentum etc. And want to run in both pattern mode and batch mode. But I couldn't find such options in this package. Suggest the method to follow if all these facilities are there in this package or suggest some other package in octave which will do this.

with regards

Ditty