Re: Virtual Memory too low, windows 8.1

From: BrianTerbush
Subject: Re: Virtual Memory too low, windows 8.1
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 07:38:30 -0800 (PST)

Thanks! Octave 3.8.2 is working now!
Just going to take some work to get my packages all reinstalled and such.
I think the JRE issue with 3.6.4 was definitely
a 32 vs. 64 bit issue as well.

Just out of curiosity, I saw the reports and it sounds like there are
issues making it work, but is there a way to make GNUplot the plotter for
this version on Windows?
It looked like it might currently be a windows 8 issue.

Thanks again for all the tips!
Brian