Re: Octconf 2015?

From: Markus Bergholz
Subject: Re: Octconf 2015?
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2015 08:06:04 +0100

On Fri, Jan 23, 2015 at 3:11 PM, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso <address@hidden> wrote:
On Fri, 2015-01-23 at 13:17 +0100, Daniel Kraft wrote:
> Are there plans to organise another Octave conference in 2015?

Nobody has offered yet to organise, but I think it should be in
Europe. Can *you* organise?

I was hoping the high concentration of German contributors we have
would result in someone from Germany offering to host, but so far
nobody has. Does Austria offer a retort?

One opportunity is to try to get a dev room or project room during the froscon 2015 in Germany / University Bonn-Rhein-Sieg http://www.froscon.de/en/home/ It's near to Blegium and Netherlands too.
it's in august 2015 (one weekend, date isn't fix yet). but there is a #froscon room on freenode too

+ many many peoples, option to join other talks (programm from 2014 http://programm.froscon.de/2014/)
- Sightseeing is a DIY thing of no local person will join

- Jordi G. H.