Re: Doing survey on students' use of Octave

From: Doan Minh Dang
Subject: Re: Doing survey on students' use of Octave
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 06:24:23 +0700

Hi Alasdair,

Thanks for your suggestions. I also put Octave as an item for grading, with some problems on how to execute Octave commands. My students will take a paper exam this Saturday and I intend to give them questionnaires on paper (to get better return rate).

Besides of the questions recommended, I'll also ask them about the usability of materials for learning Octave that they have (perhaps they don't rely much on Octave help because of English skill, however they had some tutorials and an Octave book in their mother tongue).

Cheers,
Dang