Re: GNU Octave + Installer

From: Sergei Steshenko
Subject: Re: GNU Octave + Installer
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 19:28:15 +0000 (UTC)

>________________________________

redistribute (eg also distribute your modified source code)." - still, if the
modified code is used within the company, even at geografically different
sites, according to GPL FAQ this is not considered to be redistribution, so the
company is not obliged to release the modified source code.

--Sergei.