Re: MatLab Port - 'fullfile' issues

From: Andreas Weber
Subject: Re: MatLab Port - 'fullfile' issues
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2014 09:38:46 +0100

On 04.12.2014 22:13, FuzE wrote:
> Hey All,Quite new to Octave and trying to port a lot of MatLab code.  This is
> just the first file in the project, and I appear to be having trouble with
> "fullfile".  Here's the command window input/error, followed by the full
> file code. I'd appreciate any thoughts on how this can be approached.  Thank
> you!

Uuh, you really should fix your CR/LF or use a pastebin service to paste
your code.

Fuz>> Prototype_01_ServerWaiting...rm: cannot lstat
> `../../bridge/\\tmpMsgFromBridge.m': No such file or directoryerror:
> wavread: No such file or directoryerror: called from:error:

Looks like some path delimiter (/ vs. \) problems on windows?
I can't see a problem in fullfile here because it uses the correct
separator but your

bridgeDir = '../../bridge/';

is Windows incompatible. Are you also a scripts which is intended for
GNU/Linux to windows?

-- Andy