Re: Two line plot titles, xlabels, Greek, etc. Problems

From: Martin Senator
Subject: Re: Two line plot titles, xlabels, Greek, etc. Problems
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2014 16:31:48 -0500

Doug, Dmitri, and Avinoam,

When I corrected the "graphics_toolkit" command as Avinoam
suggested, everything worked as expected (the glyph warnings
are only a minor, but residual, annoyance).

Doug, when you ran my script, you got the same result as I
did on the screen (everything but the Greek worked as expected);
but, my print command to a file gave the additional errors
in the plot12.ps file.

Dmitri, the print cairo command didn't work on my system;
perhaps it is the 3.8.2/Fedora 20 vs 3.8.1/Ubuntu 12.04
difference.

Martin