Learning to use octave-control

From: jmb
Subject: Learning to use octave-control
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 19:48:14 -0400

Hello,

I am trying to learn the use of octave-control and have been using
Matlabs Control Tool Box website as well since they have good and well
illustrated examples.

I was searching for a side by side comparison of which functions are
available in each package.  Beside looking at:

http://www.mathworks.com/help/control/functionlist.html
http://octave.sourceforge.net/control/overview.html

is anybody aware of a nicely compiled side by side list for each of
these?  If there isn't one I am willing to put together such a list
which I can share later.

Regards, JMB