Re: Installing signal package

From: c.
Subject: Re: Installing signal package
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 09:44:29 +0200

On 20 Oct 2014, at 05:17, Dhwani Shah <address@hidden> wrote:

> I am using octave version  GNU Octave 3.6.4.
> May question is how can I install signal package in this version.
On the summary page for the signal package:
http://octave.sourceforge.net/signal/index.html
there is a link named "older versions":
http://sourceforge.net/projects/octave/files/
from which you can navigate through previous releases and get a version that
works with your
Octave.

Be aware that this may (depending on how you installed Octave) require
installing the package
from source which is non trivial on windows.

> I tried to find version 3.8.0 but I can’t find for windows.
check out this wiki page: http://wiki.octave.org/Octave_for_Windows
for options for how to install Octave on windows.

In particular here:
http://wiki.octave.org/Octave_for_Windows#Octave_3.8_MXE_Builds
you can find a link: http://mxeoctave.osuv.de/
to download recent builds of Octave for windows.

HTH,
c.