Installing signal package

From: Dhwani Shah
Subject: Installing signal package
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 11:17:15 +0800

Hi I tried to install signal package in octave it is telling dependencies  needs Octave 3.8.0 and needs control 2.4.5

I am using octave version  GNU Octave 3.6.4.

May question is how can I install signal package in this version. I tried to find version 3.8.0 but I can’t find for windows.

Regards,

Dhwani Shah

CONFIDENTIALITY CAUTION: This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and contains information that is privileged and confidential. If you, the reader of this message, are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this communication. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by return email and delete the original message. Thank you.