Help !!

From: Mohammed Elmusrati
Subject: Help !!
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2014 13:35:46 +0300

Hello,

I have installed Octave 3.8.0 to my Macbook Air (2013) with OSX 10.10 (Yosemite beta 5). The installation for the main program is fine but I could not install most of the packages. I am very interested in certain packages mainly signal and control, but both of them could be installed. I attach screen shots of the error messages that I received. I will be very grateful if you give me a hand to handle such problem.

Note: I tried with all packages and I received errors for all except 5 packages and they are shown by pkg("list") as attached in the screen shot.

Best Regards

Mohammed

Mohammed Elmusrati, Full Professor
Head of Communications and Systems Eng. Group
Faculty of Technology
University of Vaasa
PL700, 65101 Vaasa - Finland
Office: Fabrikki Building F378