Octave-3.8.2 problems with gui documentation tab

From: Terry Duell
Subject: Octave-3.8.2 problems with gui documentation tab
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2014 21:05:36 +1100

Hello All,
I'm not sure if I have a local problem or am seeing a bug. I have snooped through the bug list but may have missed it. I have built octave-3.8.2 on Fedora 20 x86_64, by rebuilding octave-3.8.2-4.el7.src.rpm in mock using rpmbuild. If I select the documentation tab in the gui it displays all the section headings but none are selectable and the whole gui locks up, and a forced quit is required. Any other Fedora 20 users, or others, seen this behaviour, or can advise if it is a known bug?

Cheers,
--
Regards,
Terry Duell