Re: Executing .m files from the bash shell

From: Dave Cottingham 2
Subject: Re: Executing .m files from the bash shell
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 11:33:51 -0700 (PDT)

First, trying executing

/usr/local/bin/octave -qf <your file name here>

If that doesn't work, then just executing the file won't work either.

About nested functions: I don't use them, so I'm no authority, but I've
heard that functions defined in scripts may not be nested. If that's so, you
could solve that problem by removing your nested function to a separate
function file.