Re: Just compiled 3.8.1 - Crash on loading an image

From: P. Kellner
Subject: Re: Just compiled 3.8.1 - Crash on loading an image
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2014 09:41:32 +0900

Thanks. Will post to help from now on.

It will take a while to get the file. In the meantime I will explain that AFAIK
there is no precompiled version of 3.8.1 for Ubuntu 12.10. I would have to
update my Ubuntu distro to use that ppa. Not willing to do that.

Here is the photo.

I am on the road now. As soon as I return I'll run the toolkit command.

Sent from my VEGA