Re: SOM Toolbox import into GNU Octave

From: Juan Pablo Carbajal
Subject: Re: SOM Toolbox import into GNU Octave
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 19:35:37 +0200

On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 6:04 PM, IamDanieL <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Juan,
>
> nice hearing from you.
>
> I run Octave with the version 3.6.4. As I am unfortunately using Windows it
> seems as if there arent other testet versions of 3.8.X out there yet. At
> least if you have a look at the following "forge-link".
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/octave/files/Octave Windows binaries/
> <http://sourceforge.net/projects/octave/files/Octave Windows binaries/>
>
> Would be nice to get proven wrong
>
> Regards
> Daniel
>

> --

Hi Daniel,

I am a complete strange to the Windows world, I am sorry.
Can't you just run Linux on a virtual box or using a live USB?
I have created a .iso file that includes octave 3.8.1, but the default
language is spanish (it also has english but not default). Wanna try
that?

Otherwise, did you tried SOM package on that Octave for windows installation?