RE: Tests from Windows users and MXE build requested

From: John Guin
Subject: RE: Tests from Windows users and MXE build requested
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 15:50:12 -0700

I ran this on Windows 8.1 and saw the blue circles, axes and grid.  A PNG of
it is here:
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=BB012C7F4B815C00!19435&authkey=!AEbSw5
bxqA0BAtM&v=3&ithint=photo%2cpng

Trying to save as an eps file gave me this error, though:
print ("-depsc", "testplot.eps")
warning: print.m: epstool binary is not available.
Some output formats are not available.

If someone could nudge me in the direction to fix this, please feel free to
do so.  I am willing to help but other than using Octave for Stanford's ML
class, I have not had much other experience with it.

John