Re: parallel pkg unexplainable error

From: Olaf Till
Subject: Re: parallel pkg unexplainable error
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 15:56:38 +0200

On Tue, Sep 16, 2014 at 09:53:04AM +0200, Moritz Keuthen wrote:
> Thanks, I filled in a bug report.
>
> Regards
> Moritz

For the record, the bug is in:

I pushed a supposed fix, maybe you can get it (only file
inst/parcellfun.m needed) from the repository. Or I could send you the
file off-list, if you like.

I assumed your 'handler' function gives an error, so to solve your
problem you probably have to correct your function, and the fix to
parcellfun.m will be of no immediate use to you for this (look for
error messages in the output produced by the error handler). Also,
your current 'errorHandler' probably does not work, it returns an
error due to use of deal() with two input arguments but only one
output argument.

(As Juan Pablo already told you, you really should find out how to
correctly respond to the mailing list with your mail program, not only
to the last person which answered you. (This does not apply if you ask
me to send you the above file.))

Olaf