Re: Java 1.2.9

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: Java 1.2.9
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 08:01:48 -0400

On Fri, Sep 5, 2014 at 3:43 AM, bologeo <address@hidden> wrote:
Ok thank you for the answers,

I've imported the file uitable.m from matlab to octave but now i need java
for the function uitable, it contain 'import
com.mathworks.hg.peer.UitablePeer' in the script and i think is a java
object.

Even if you manage to get java compiled in, you still won't be able to use uitable.m from matlab. Octave does not support the "import..." statements yet. And I'm pretty sure you won't be able to integrate a Java-based uitable object into an octave figure window.

Michael.