[OctConf 2014] OpenPGP key signing anyone?

From: Mike Miller
Subject: [OctConf 2014] OpenPGP key signing anyone?
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 19:07:26 -0700

Hi,

As a follow-up to Jordi's OctConf 2014 reminder, I would like to poll to
see if anyone attending OctConf is interested in participating in an
OpenPGP key signing [1] [2]. I would, for one, but it's not quite the
same if I'm the only one :)

So if you are attending OctConf, you use GnuPG or PGP or would like to,
and you want to get your key signed by people you may not see every day
[3], please let me know, along with which days you are attending. Feel
free to reply to me either on- or off-list, but the sooner the better.
If there is enough interest, I will take care of organizing (or do my
best to fake it) and we'll see if we can squeeze it into the schedule.

And of course if anyone attending has more experience organizing such an
event, that would be good to know as well!

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Key_signing_party
[2] http://cryptnet.net/fdp/crypto/keysigning_party/en/keysigning_party.html
[3] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_of_trust

Thanks,