RE: Oct2XLS produces readonly error on one computer

From: ijourneaux
Subject: RE: Oct2XLS produces readonly error on one computer
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 20:01:53 -0700 (PDT)

I am back on my development computer. The problem with writing xls files now
occurs on my computer and seems to be related to io 2.2.3. I have going to
try confirm tomorrow by going back to version 2.2.2. Based on my experience
yesterday, I can write xls files to a network drive or flash drive but can
not write to my local hard drive. Every call to xlsopen leaves a hidden copy
of Excel running in task manager.