Lindeberg edge-detection

From: Malte Becker
Subject: Lindeberg edge-detection
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 16:40:01 +0200

Hi,

im Malte, a german eletrical engeneering student. Im currently writing my bachelor-thesis about real-time vehicle classification at the university of Paderborn.
I developed some things with Octave. In my Code i used the Lindeberg Edge Detection from the image toolbox.

Now i do not find anything in about this Algorithm in the internet or our library. Maybe you have a article or something of Lindeberg, where he discribe his algorithm or can tell me where i can find it.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Bye
Malte