Re: Function Reference: Operators & Keywords

From: Arnaud Miege
Subject: Re: Function Reference: Operators & Keywords
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 09:01:40 +0100

On 29 July 2014 00:46, Tatsuro MATSUOKA <address@hidden> wrote:
----- Original Message -----
>From: Arnaud Miege
>To: "help-octave help-octave
>Date: 2014/7/28, Mon 22:36
>Subject: Function Reference: Operators & Keywords
>

>I had the page in the title of this email bookmarked at http://octave.sourceforge.net/function_list.html.
>

>It was a great resource, being able to browse functions by alphabetical order and by package. When I tried it today though, I got a 404 page instead, saying:
>

>An error has been encountered in accessing this page.
>1. Server: octave.sourceforge.net
>2. URL path: /function_list.html
>3. Error notes: NONE
>4. Error type: 404
>5. Request method: GET
>6. Request query string: NONE
>7. Time: 2014-07-28 13:29:29 UTC (1406554169)
Does anybody know where it's gone? I have tried searching on sourceforge and the internet, but it's nowhere to be found.

Perhaps the above is related to the previous post:
 http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/Octave-Forge-web-site-td4665776.html

 http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/Octave-Forge-website-is-down-pkg-forge-will-not-work-td4665732.html
 http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/Octave-Forge-down-content-removed-td4665731.html

Tatsuro

Thanks, I should have checked the list first.

Arnaud