Re: Octave version 3.8

From: Federico
Subject: Re: Octave version 3.8
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 02:21:18 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, I'm trying the MXE build of 3.8, working good so far. However that is an
UNOFFICIAL release.

Does anyone know what it takes to make it official?

I imagine that there must be a test regime that needs to be passed? I may be
able to help want to know what's involved, seems like a much worse option to
have everyone using unofficial builds and getting bug reports, questions and
supporting something unofficial
Federico