I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn

From: James Meyer
Subject: I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2014 21:18:37 +0000 (UTC)

James Meyer would like to stay in touch on LinkedIn.
- James
Confirm that you know James
James Meyer
James Meyer
Professor emeritus at St. Gregory's University
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Area
Other people you may know on LinkedIn
Børge Strand-Bergesen
Børge Strand-Bergesen
Morten Staale
Morten Staale
Business Development Manager at Prevas Development AS
Justine Strand-Bergesen
Justine Strand-Bergesen
Lead Financial Controller
You are receiving Invitation to Connect emails. Unsubscribe
Learn why we included this.
© 2014, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA