Re: DAE solver with additional parameters

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: DAE solver with additional parameters
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2014 18:31:36 +0900 (JST)

----- Original Message -----

> From: c.
> To: Yu Liu
> Cc: lordgogi ; help-octave
> Date: 2014/7/3, Thu 02:12
> Subject: Re: DAE solver with additional parameters
>

> On 2 Jul 2014, at 17:41, Yu Liu <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>>  I am not sure if this help, but how about using ode package that is similar
> to Matlab's solver.
>>  http://octave.sourceforge.net/odepkg/function/ode45.html
>
> that solver is not able to deal with DAEs, only ODEs.

In the page
http://octave.sourceforge.net/odepkg/overview.html

OdePkg DAE Solver Functions

 ode2r, ode5r, .....

The implementation of those function resembles to that for ode15s and ode23t in
MATLAB.
Those are probably able to used for DAEs.
I did not use those as DAE solver so that I cannot mention further.

Tatsuro