Re: installing java and apache for using spreadsheet I/O

From: Markus Bergholz
Subject: Re: installing java and apache for using spreadsheet I/O
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 19:06:28 +0200

On Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 12:05 PM, rcharan51 <address@hidden> wrote:
i have problem while reading other sheets of the above uploaded uploaded file
after converting to xlsx format

clear
pkg load io;
pkg load statistics;
[dat, hed, mixed]= xlsread('input.xlsx', 4, 'A15:K71');
distCL=dat([9:18] , [14:16]);

after i ran this the workspace look like this

<http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/n4664870/Capture.jpg>

can some one please help in writing the mixed cell array to xlsx
i already posted here
http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/Problem-when-writing-a-cell-array-char-and-numeric-data-to-excel-xlsx-file-tp4664851.htm

And there is already an answer from tmacchant.Don't mix topics in other threads. I think this one "installing java and apache for using spreadsheet I/O" is definetly solved!