Re: Problem with Print under Octave 3.8.1 under windows

From: ijourneaux
Subject: Re: Problem with Print under Octave 3.8.1 under windows
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 05:54:36 -0700 (PDT)

I would be glad to help with the Wiki. Just point me in the direction.

Regarding my printing problem, fltk is the default. I tried gnuplot and
although I did not get an error, the file crated (png, jpg, or tif) file
created was just a white page.

I am heading back to the office for another project but will post the debug
info. I did run with debug but did not get any info that looked useful to
me.

Right now I have uninstalled Octave and Ghostscript and will re-install once
more. Ghostscript 9.14 and Octave 3.8.0. I have clean up the path env var in
case that is part of the problem,