Re: problem building geometry package, Ubuntu 14.04

From: Robin Urselli
Subject: Re: problem building geometry package, Ubuntu 14.04
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2014 01:56:24 +0200

Hi Juan Pablo,
we already tried the version from apt, but we also had problems installing octave packages.
But your other way seems to work. I have tried on a Ubuntu 14.04 multicore virtual machine, and with CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/include/mpi make -j8 I'm able to compile and later to install geometry dev and all other packages without problems.
I will soon try on my real pc.

Thank you very much in the meantime!!

Robin