RE: windows installer for release 3.8.1

From: Chad Mace
Subject: RE: windows installer for release 3.8.1
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 20:05:33 +0000

Jordi,

If my business starts growing and I am in need of new features, I would
consider financing some of the enhancements.   I really want the SimuLink
capabilities.   I have heard about SciLab and was going to check that out.
Is the SimuLink functionality in the works or planned?

Chad Mace
President | Owner
Acute Solutions, Inc.