Re: Help about Octave Fmldivide function in C++

From: c.
Subject: Re: Help about Octave Fmldivide function in C++
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 07:37:36 +0200

On 3 Jun 2014, at 03:11, Jeremy Yan <address@hidden> wrote:

> Dear Sir/Madam,
>
> I am trying to solve a linear equation Ax=b in C++ program by calling Octave
> function mldivide. I know in Octave software command window, I just need to
> type x=mldivide(A,b). Then I read your instruction on Octave website
> (http://octave.sourceforge.net/doxygen/html/d4/d05/data_8cc.html#acf094020d4951303dfc5df0055f0ef36)
>  about how to use Fmldivide function. Here is the declaration of Fmldivide:
>  octave_value_list Fmldivide  (       const octave_value_list &       args,
> int) .
>
> What  "args" should I use? Since I have the matrix A and the vector b two
> args. What does the "int" mean?
>
> Thank you so much in advance!
>
> Best,
> Jeremy

This question has been posted and answered already in two different previous
threads.
Can you please stop starting new threads with the same question over and over
again?
If you are not satisfied with the answers and need more info, please continue
the didcussion
in the already open threads instead of opening a new one.

c.