Re: Problem with facealpha property

From: Fernando Martínez Martí
Subject: Re: Problem with facealpha property
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2014 12:16:05 +0200

Hi Mike,

You were right, I was not using gnuplot. I have two PCs, the one with windows 7 has gnuplot but the linux one have fltk.

I am looking for how to configure gnuplot for octave but with no succeed. Could you please tell how to change it?.

Thank you very much for your time and excuse me by the inconveniences.

Best Regards,
Fernando

Fernando Martínez Martí
address@hidden