Using mldivide function of Octave in C++?

From: Jeremy Yan
Subject: Using mldivide function of Octave in C++?
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 22:26:01 -0400

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a physics student new to Octave. I am using C++ to program, but now I need to solve a sparse linear equation. I find Octave mldivide function is very powerful. I spend a long time to read your instruction, but I still couldn't figure it out how to use the mldivide function of Octave in C++.

Could you please send me a simple sample code about using mldivide function of Octave in C++?

Best regards,
Jeremy