Re: Error while running octave from C++

From: soestra
Subject: Re: Error while running octave from C++
Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 03:16:16 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. The octave version (3.6.2-5) is the newest that the
package manager offers me, so I'd prefer to stick with it if possible.
I tried the following: I downloaded lapack 3.5.0 and compiled the whole
package without the optimization flags. However, this didn't have any effect
at all (still the same error) so I'd suspect that it wouldn't help either to
follow your steps exactly?

Best Regards