Re: "checking for cholmod_start in -lcholmod... no"

From: Electronnix
Subject: Re: "checking for cholmod_start in -lcholmod... no"
Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 00:51:24 -0700 (PDT)

News Update:

I did a test and I eliminated METIS from the building process of
Suitesparse.
(Again I mention for the sake of details, I'm attempting to build
Octave 3.4.0 with Suitesparse 3.4.0 and Metis 4.0.1)

This means that in Suitesparse's UFconfig.mk I used the following:

Now, with these parameters, the Octave configure gives me the following:

So the idea is that if I don't use METIS from the start, then CHOLMOD comes
out fine.
But is there anything I can do to be able to use both METIS and CHOLMOD?