Re: fem-fenics 0.0.1 released

From: Marco Vassallo
Subject: Re: fem-fenics 0.0.1 released
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 08:18:04 +0200

On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 3:52 PM, pcorreia <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,
Following the Google Summer of Code 2013 Fem-fenics guide

I don't know exactly what you mean. Be sure to give a look at [1] instead.
I typed with no
error
ffc  -l dolfin Poisson.ufl

You don't have to do it. It is the import_ufl_Problem function which is in charge of it.
If you have found in the manual to do it, can you please refer me to the exact place where you find the instruction
"ffc -l dolfin ...." so that we can state it more clearly?

inside the directory ~/ocatve/fem-fenics-0.0.1/example/Poisson

But inside octave I get
octave:1> pkg load fem-fenics msh
octave:2> ufl_import_Problem ('Poisson');
error: 'ufl_import_Problem' undefined near line 1 column 1

The error tells you that the function is not defined. In fact the right function is

import_ufl_Problem ('Poisson')

Please refer to [1] for any example. If you have found the other version of the function ("import_ufl_Problem ('Poisson')") somewhere, please tell me where so that I can fix it.
HTH
Marco

[1] http://wiki.octave.org/Fem-fenics

Can anyone give an hint on how to solve this problem?
Thanks
Paulo