Re: "checking for cholmod_start in -lcholmod... no"

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: "checking for cholmod_start in -lcholmod... no"
Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 08:34:16 -0400

On Wed, May 14, 2014 at 20:27:20 -0700, Electronnix wrote:
> In order to avoid cluttering this thread, I posted the full octave
> dependency building and configure log as well as the bash script I used for
> this task, on another website.

That's good stuff, that might help further diagnose this, but what I
need to see first as I said before is the config.log file that Octave's
configure script produces. I don't see that at any of your links.

> http://www.cobrasov.com/CoBra%20Project/Octave_Dep_Build+Configure.log
> (this is the log resulted from the script)

I'm not sure if this will fix anything, but I notice you have

  --with-amd-includedir=usr/include/suitesparse

and so on for the SuiteSparse libraries. Notice "usr" instead of "/usr".

--
mike