Re: Installing/configuring MXE-Octave under Windows 7

From: David
Subject: Re: Installing/configuring MXE-Octave under Windows 7
Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 14:49:10 -0400

I said "I'll try it" (future tense). But that was the problem, the order in the path variable. The other version of 'less' (part of MKS Toolkit software) was being found before this one.

I'm still getting this message, but I guess I can ignore it, since it seems to be working:

WARNING: terminal is not fully functional

Thanks for your help.