Re: Troubleshooting segmentation Violation Octave MXE 3.8.0 Win7 32bit

From: ijourneaux
Subject: Re: Troubleshooting segmentation Violation Octave MXE 3.8.0 Win7 32bit
Date: Sun, 4 May 2014 05:51:00 -0700 (PDT)

Philip
I hope things are going well.
I am still struggling with the segmentation fault that occurs when exiting
octave. Using your tips, I have copied over the exe and dlls versions with
symbols, in this case octave-gui.exe and liboctintep-2.dll.

As I mentioned earlier in this thread this results in
#0  Array<double>::~Array (this=0x1ff22200, __in_chrg=<optimized out>)
    at
/mxe-octave/tmp-stable-octave/octave-3.8.1/liboctave/array/Array.h:243
243     in
/mxe-octave/tmp-stable-octave/octave-3.8.1/liboctave/array/Array.h

Does the fact that the error occurs in frame 9 hae meaning?
The debugger can not locate the source for array.h. Do I need to copy the
folders that have the include files so the debugger has access to them.

Ian