Re: Getting text output to octave window as octave closes

From: ijourneaux
Subject: Re: Getting text output to octave window as octave closes
Date: Fri, 2 May 2014 08:07:47 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Philip. That works.  So even with the simple example (running
octave-cli.exe)

test imread
exit(0)

I get

0x68A807C0 (0x0022F970 0x05BA5448 0x0022FFC4 0x75BD8CD5), _ZN5ArrayIdED2Ev()
+ 0
x10 bytes(s)
panic: Segmentation violation -- stopping myself...
attempting to save variables to 'octave-workspace'...
save to 'octave-workspace' complete

Interestingly, if I use octave-gui, I don't see this text in the cmd window
I used to launch octave-gui and run the same test script. This may not
indicate a difference as I am not sure I should expect the same behavior.