Re: 3.8.1 Windows

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: 3.8.1 Windows
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 06:43:40 +0900 (JST)

--- On Sat, 2014/4/26, Laurie Aldridge wrote:
> I had to use erfc with complex numbers (It did not work on Octave 3.6) and
> found by accident that it would work on 3,8
>
> In panic I goggled and searched
> http://www.gnu.org/software/octave/support.html Search Mailing list for
> "octave windows 3.8" in last 180 days
>
> I found http://octave.osuv.de/3.8/windows/  and I downloaded
> octave-3.8.1-1-installer.exe.
>
> It installed perfectly and I have just run my first program.
>
> Who ever did this build please accept my thanks for a job well done. My
> thanks too for the guys who made erfc accept complex numbers,
>
> You just made my job so much easier.

The binaries of octave 3.8 on the http://mxeoctave.osuv.de/ are maintained by
Markus Bergholz. We should thank to him very much

However, we should thank to other peoples who are related to the mxe-octave:
http://hg.octave.org/mxe-octave/

We can see how much people are working on the mxe-octave.

Regards

Tatsuro