Classic Aquaterm error on Mac

From: supertoto
Subject: Classic Aquaterm error on Mac
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 06:32:01 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I have a problem when I try to plot a graph, I get:

*octave:4> plot (1)

gnuplot> set terminal aqua enhanced title "Figure 1"  font "*,6" dashlength
1
                      ^
         line 0: unknown or ambiguous terminal type; type just 'set
terminal' for a list*

I can plot figure with gnuplot but not with octave. I am using Mac Maeverick
and I try a lot s stuff on google to solve this problem...I seems REALLY
complicated to plot two small figures.

Hope someone can help me.
Thank you.