Re: Problem installing geometry1.6.0 onto Octave 3.6.4 Vista

From: simulsys
Subject: Re: Problem installing geometry1.6.0 onto Octave 3.6.4 Vista
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 23:03:19 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you for your replies.

I tried installing according to the Windows installer instruction,but I get
the error message: File does not exist when I call: pkg install geometry,
and I get: Package not installed when I try to load. I have also tried the
rebuild commands.

My directory structure is according to the instructions, having downloaded
the 7z package archive.

When I type: pkg -forge install geometry i get the following output error
message -

<http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/n4663704/Screenshot_2014-04-23_06.png>

Many thanks,